Active Manuka Honey 15+
Features: .64 fl. oz. (500g) in Amber PET Jar (Product of New Zealand)
Oregan Active Manuka Honey is significantly different than regular honey that you would find at your local supermarket. Oregan Active Manuka Honey has additional antibacterial properties that have the ability to destroy the infectious bacteria that cause most health complications. Unlike standard honey, Oregan Active Manuka Honey is also stable so there is no concern of it losing its potency or healing properties.
Manuka Honey is a premium medical-grade honey, exclusively found in the New Zealand region. It has been discovered that this unique type of honey contains extraordinary healing properties that are capable of treating a wide spectrum of health conditions such as ulcers, acid reflux, gastritis, strep throat, acne, wounds, burns, eczema, ringworm, wrinkles, MRSA Staph infections, etc.
In laboratory tests, Active Manuka Honey inhibited the growth of bacteria which causes many skin infections including antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria such as MRSA and VRE. Recent clinical trials at Waikato Hospital, Hamilton, showed skin infections and wounds infected by antibiotic-resistant bacteria responded well to Active Manuka Honey dressings.
Reasons to use Active Manuka Honey for Medical Purposes:
- Active Manuka Honey has no known side effects
- Active Manuka Honey has natural antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antioxidant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties
- Active Manuka Honey creates a moist healing environment that allows new skin cells to grow across a healing wound flush with the surface of the wound, preventing deformity of the skin and scaring
- Active Manuka Honey rapidly clears infection by destroying bacteria
- Active Manuka Honey repairs damaged skin and regenerates new skin growth
- Active Manuka Honey hastens the healing process
- Active Manuka Honey eliminates malodor by destroying the bacteria that cause it
- Active Manuka Honey can heal Staph infections and destroy antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria such as MRSA and VRE
- The viscosity of Active Manuka Honey provides a protective barrier to prevent wounds from becoming infected
- Active Manuka Honey causes scabs and dead skin cells to lift off the surface of the wound, leaving a clean healthy wound bed in which re-growth of tissue can occur
- Active Manuka Honey stimulates the growth of tissue involved in the healing process
- Active Manuka Honey stimulates the formation of new blood capillaries and the growth of fibroblasts that replace the connective tissue of the deeper layer of the skin and produce the collagen fibers that give strength to the repair
- Active Manuka Honey has an anti-inflammatory action that relieves pain
- Active Manuka Honey has antifungal properties that cure ringworm and other fungal conditions
- Active Manuka Honey is all-natural and organic
Unique Characteristics of Active Manuka Honey:
- Only Manuka Honey provides non-hydrogen peroxide antibacterial components.
- Manuka Honey's antibacterial factor is unaffected by enzymes in the body that destroy hydrogen peroxide components.
- Manuka Honey is highly effective against antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria.
- Manuka Honey maintains its potency even when diluted over 50 times as will happen when used on the body.
- Manuka Honey is unaffected by heat, light or aging.
- Manuka Honey does not require moisture or oxygen to be effective.
- Manuka Honey diffuses deep into skin tissue, making it possible to get to effected areas.
Directions for use:
Take 1-2 teaspoon before meals, 2-3 times per day. For better effect dissolve honey in the mouth.
People who have allergic reactions should seek medical advice before consuming.
Pure, raw, natural, un-pasteurized Active Manuka Honey.
No artificial additives and coloring added.
- Color: Golden Yellowish.
- Odour: Floral & Fruity.
- Taste: Creamy and Fruity.
Oregan manufacturing practices and standards are assured by our Quality Control Team and meet or exceed local and international requirements.
Diabetics: Clinical studies have shown that Manuka Honey is a better choice for diabetics than sugar. Manuka Honey has lower required insulin levels compared to other sugars and produces lower rises in blood sugar due to the fructose it contains. However, diabetics should always consult their doctor before including honey in their diet.
The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. A licensed medical professional should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions. Call 911 for all medical emergencies. Links to other sites are provided for information only -- they do not constitute endorsements of those other sites. © 2013 Oregan New Zealand. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.